- if new to this industry, your customers will want to save their past collections of film, video tapes, audio tapes, photos, and slides. These collections represent special memories and are considered irreplaceable. Digitally preserving their most precious memories ensures families that content can be viewed and shared for years to come. By providing customers with our media conversion services you are helping them protect their families digital legacy and generating new business for your company at the same time.
- if an existing provider, you should consider Cintrex AV for expanding your porffolio, without the expense of overhead or additional capital. We can also cover you during peak busy times or employee vacations, so you can continue to sell and meet customer expectations.
LightJar is a cloud storage service. Consider it as a possible business tool for your company, or as a service to resell to your customers. LightJar can be purchased at wholesale prices for resale, and also offered as a referral service paying affiliate commission.
The services we provide are not necessities, but rather something the customer consciously chooses to purchase with discretionary funds. It’s often an emotional purchase for most customers who want to preserve their collection. This type of sale involves customers that have specific needs in mind and the purchase will only be made after correct answers are given and those specific needs are met.
Our comprehensive guide in our resellers' website covers why the customer wants our service, what you can offer, what consumers get for their money, and other tips to help your business convert sales.
Why should I (or my company) specifically choose Cintrex AV as our supplier of Media Conversion and Digital Archival services?
At Cintrex AV we have a long history of supplying quality products and providing great customers service with all of our partners. We develop strong relationships with our resellers and accommodate to their unique needs.
What is the Cintrex AV process for order fulfillment?
Very similar processes are used for all of our conversion services, from film to tape and even photos and slides. Some of the initial ingestion may differ, but once we capture the digitized content, then the process involves the same systems and methods. The common steps are:
- Receipt of order and cataloging physical contents, including inspection of customer supplied contents for damage, and noting areas in need of repair
- Cleaning, repairing, and prepping the physical media as needed to ensure smooth transfer and conversion
- Assigning a sequence and order of transfer, so as to complete the job in as quick a professional manner as possible. Having a plan upfront saves time later on
- Ingesting the captured content, using proper projectors and players (representative of the right era and technology) and collection points to capture the content, digitize and encode the content
- Placing captured content on our computer and storage networks
- Editing the Content, preparing content for Transfer, transcoding or creating correct file types to match requested output
- Selection of proper new media, and transfer of captured, converted digital content to new media
- Presentation and Packaging
- Interim storage up to 90 days of customer content
- Business Systems for order status, packing, tracking, updates, invoicing
What options can Resellers and Retail Partners offer their customers for the presentation and packaging and return of their digitized content?
Cintrex AV offers multiple options for resellers to choose from, in the final presentation and packaging and return of their customers’ digital content. We cover some of the more common options below.
- Color Correction
- Audio Sweetening
- Special effects for transitions, highlights, important moments
- On-screen titles within digitized content, chapter titles, table-of-contents menus
- Background music for silent film, slideshows, and collages (licensed or unlicensed music)
- Voice-over or third person narratives or opening and closing credits
- Access media such Blu-ray Disc, DVD, CD, data DVD, USB Jump Drive, external Hard-drive, and downloadable online content in desired formats for sharing and distribution on the social media sites
- Archive media M-DISC (rated for up to 1,000 years) and LTO-6 Ultrium tape (up to 30 years) for long term preservation and storage
- Tailored Video Intro’s for promoting the Resellers’ brand
- Tailored DVD labels and case sleeve inserts to promote Resellers’ brand
How do Resellers place an order and track order status with Cintrex AV?
We accept your paperwork, our PDF order form from this site, online order entry via this site, or our unbranded triplicate order form that many resellers use for their customers.
For Resellers wanting access online order entry, please visit the Resellers website, and use your email address and assigned password for entry. After completion of the order form, please print off a hard copy for inclusion with the order’s physical contents that are shipped to Cintrex AV’s St. Louis MO lab. Once the order is accepted by Cintrex, we regularly provide online updates to job status and UPS shipping information.
Onetime customers wanting to order direct from Cintrex AV need to complete the Order Form from within our website and submit the order to Cintrex AV. Please save a soft copy for permanent record, and print off a copy for inclusion with the packaged order. Once the order form is accepted by Cintrex AV, we provide email communication back to the customer with their order number and a free UPS shipping label when appropriate
Resellers using our triplicate order form - Please call us on 800-325-9541 if you need more order forms for your store. Give the pink copy of the completed form to the customer, keep the yellow copy for your records, and include the white top copy with the order’s physical contents. We will provide updates on order status via our B2B business portal. We answer how to fill out the triplicate order form with your customer in the next question.
What if I'm not satisfied?
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If an occasion should arise where the customer is not satisfied, please notify Cintrex AV immediately with your concerns. We will strive to meet your expectations. If the order is not right, we will make it right, or refund the purchase price on jobs that we cannot correct.
How long is the typical order fulfillment process take?
Normal order turnaround is 10 business days, from the receipt of the order into Cintrex and the return of the order back to the customer. Holiday times are very busy, please allow for more handling time during the holidays. For large orders, please contact us for special pricing and estimates on order delivery. Rush orders are also available at an additional charge. To place an order now, call us.
Do you send back my original content?
Yes. After your order has been completed, the new digital content is packaged together with your original content, and both are returned to the partner reseller or customer.
Where can I get a quote for my customer?
There are several ways to get quotes for customers. There is a full price list, a retail price estimator, and online order entry for estimates. For custom quotes you can call us directly at 1-800-325-9541.
How can I stay current on media conversion trends and Cintrex's latest offerings?
Check out the Newsletter section of our partner site for information about hot new products, helpful sales tips, and the latest news on what customers are looking for.
Can Cintrex help me market media conversion services to my customers?
Registered partners can log onto their account through the partners site to see how we can help you market these services with posters, brochures, order forms, and more.
What is the minimum order charge?
Our minimum order charge is $30. Free shipping is included with all orders.
What is your backup policy?
We store all content that we transfer for 90 days. That allows us to protect against content lost in shipping, allows for easy review of a recent order in case of a question or concern, and it allows for easy duplication if a customer likes the product they received and wants to order additional copies.
How do you handle custom jobs?
If a customer would like to request custom editing of their content we first transfer their content to digital format. Then we will return the customer's original media along with a disc(s) containing their content with a running, on-screen timestamp. From that disc the customer can create an edit decision list, EDL. With their EDL our editors will edit down the digital content to the customer's preferences and then can output the final edited version to their desired new media. Editing time is charged at $60.00 per hour to our resellers with a suggested retail price of $100.00 per hour. Feel free to call us with any questions about custom or specialty orders. We are experienced in a wide variety of custom audio/visual work for consumers and corporate customers.